tiistai 4. joulukuuta 2012

Pingviinit tekee höperöksi.

Well I`m not sure, what this going to be,
But with my eyes closed all I see,
Is the sky line through the window.
The moon above you and the streets below,
Hold my breath as you`re moving in.
Taste your lips and feel your skin,
When the times comes:
Baby, don´t run, just kiss me slowly.
Tumblr_mec6nio5bz1qmn5mho1_400_large
I want you forever
Forever and always
Through the good and the bad and the ugly
We'll grow old together
Forever and always
Tumblr_mc1w9ynepa1rhhugpo1_400_large
 
 You are the strength that keeps me walking
You are the hope that keeps me trusting
You are the light to my soul
You are my purpose,
You're everything
25030_559813150700187_268048680_n_large
  All of the things that I want to say
Just aren't coming out right
I'm tripping on words, you got my head spinning
I don't know where to go from here
Cause it's you and me and all of the people
With nothing to do, nothing to prove
And it's you and me and all of the people
And I don't know why I can't keep my eyes off of you
88cb320865556_large

Mun mielestä pingviinit on tosi sulosia otuksia c:

Iida<3

2 kommenttia: